GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowel/BW Legal Decree - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowel/BW Legal Decree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowel/BW Legal Decree

Hi wondering if anyone can help, I received a simple procedure claims form back in December and ignored it still not sure if it was genuine forms or not as there was no court stand or signature on it, I have now received an email and a letter saying a decree was granted on me on the 12th of march but from what i read online a court officer should serve a decree to me is this true ?

I have not received any charge for payment forms and i have checked with Trust online and also on my experian credit fire there is no decree on my record would it take them 2 months to update this if it was granted in march ?

Originally posted by 0ziedude88 View Post
    I received a simple procedure claims form back in December and ignored it still not sure if it was genuine forms or not as there was no court stand or signature on it, I have now received an email and a letter saying a decree was granted on me on the 12th of march but from what i read online a court officer should serve a decree to me is this true ?

How did you receive the claim/writ? Was it in the post or was it put through your letterbox (i.e. hand delivered in your absence)?

Would I be right in thinking you live in Scotland?

The Claimant was Lowell, the solicitors were BW Legal, but who was the original creditor since the debt has been assigned?

Di

Comment

The simple procedure claim form was through the letter box no signatures etc and yes Im in Scotland, the origonal company was shop finance ( very catologue )

Comment

Working...
      X