GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP please, received CCJ forms in the post - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP please, received CCJ forms in the post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP please, received CCJ forms in the post

Hiya

NO they do not have to prove it, if their systems show a generated copy was sent then that is acceptable. However, in the main a DN is sent once and the lenderDCA does not keep a copy instead they refer to a system generated note.

However, some lenders do not appreciate this and instead will cancel action without proof of DN as without an automated system note, then they cannot prove they sent it......

Does this make sense? I mean, if the bank check your account and have a system note or entry confirming a system generated DN was issued they can print this and that would be proof. With no system note, then there is no proof. If you wanted to see the system note you would then send a SAR - however the SAR will not mean they need to send a copy of the DN, which they do not.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Aha - gotcha! Thanks for clarifying and sorry for taking up your time on that!

p
      In Niddy we trust

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X