GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script merchant rentals hire agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

merchant rentals hire agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: merchant rentals hire agreement

Originally posted by carol01 View Post
    without all the blackout do you mean
    quite!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ahhh the small print really IS small! ..
      but Niddy will be our eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Can you please send me an email with the full size images - just to check summat
        agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Marvellous.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

quite!
          i think i have sent it right
          errmm i have sent to email niddy sorry.. shall i do it again on the other email address
          Last edited by carol01; 22 October 2011, 13:41.
          ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

wowser - those must be the biggest set of one sided terms I have ever read - they are totally unreasonable....

basically they own the equipment but other than supply it you, they ermm - expect you to be wholly liable for everything!

I'll post more laters.....

Comment

Just bumping up so I don't forget to look properly in morning.

Comment

I'll remind you.... as I'm interested
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  I'll remind you.... as I'm interested
                  Don't forget Niddy
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

wowser - those must be the biggest set of one sided terms I have ever read - they are totally unreasonable....

basically they own the equipment but other than supply it you, they ermm - expect you to be wholly liable for everything!

I'll post more laters.....
                    Sorry I kinda already answered in the post above quoted.

I wouldn't worry about this too much. Are you in other debt with defaults or not?

Comment

Sorry I kinda already answered in the post above quoted.

I wouldn't worry about this too much. Are you in other debt with defaults or not?
                      hiya no defaults on the business side of things yet.
                      the whole reason why we didn't renew the lease to try and save what little we had left. although another bomb shell arrived yesterday natwest have recalled their overdraft and want it paid in full in 30 days 2000.00 so im sure it won't be long. hey at the end of the day its just money if i don't have it they can't take it and will be offered what we can afford.
                      seems like it is only 3 weeks late the payment to merchant rentals i shall pay 15.00 tomorrow that will bring the account upto date and as long as i stick to 15 per month they can not take it to court...
                      thanks again for all your help and comments big huge lesson learned

Comment

Noooo continue to pay; in meantime I'll sort you a letter to try break the contract - remind ne later and I do it tmw night for you

Worth a go.

The overdraft - is this a business one? Have you broken the terms much or just lived in it lately? Have you another bank you can use to avoid right of setoff?

Comment

Noooo continue to pay; in meantime I'll sort you a letter to try break the contract - remind ne later and I do it tmw night for you

Worth a go.

The overdraft - is this a business one? Have you broken the terms much or just lived in it lately? Have you another bank you can use to avoid right of setoff?
                          yes it is the business on OH has a personal loan with natwest wich he stopped paying in june (whole other issue) i think natwest have got on that the person with the loan (different address) and the overdraft account is the same person and thats the reason they have recalled it. we have always made sure we are not linked in any way through banks only link is that we live in the same house and yes we can use another account to store our 2 bob and a conker lol.thanks n-i-d

Comment

If you live with oh how can he have a loan and od at diff addresses?

Confused

Comment

its in the business address as there was an empty flat there as well so mail still showing business address but being re directed to us

Comment

eg 11 blah blah street and 11a blah blah street

Comment

Working...
                                X