GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Settlement letter views pleaase - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settlement letter views pleaase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Settlement letter views pleaase

Originally posted by DEBTFREE1DAY View Post
    2 - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3461095, which is a seperate settlement offer thread
    Can you confirm the balance on this and what your offer was please? BEFORE doing anything.....

Cheers
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      It would have been a user issue, not a site issue and there is a contact link at the top to let me know if you're having probs - or even better, request lost password via the link. ---> can I pay on this letter please - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums
      Not a case of you putting the forum database in the recycle bin then? Or steve eating too many cookies?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        Not a case of you putting the forum database in the recycle bin then? Or steve eating too many cookies?
        Noooo

What I did only affected a certain policy and what Steve done was change cookies to stop people seeing the old system, as it appears some users were storing cookies thus actually looking at the forums in the "old state" which is no longer live. Ergo, anyone that now logs in will be forced to see the new forum, the old one is totally gone (well, the forum has but the info is still there in the background, which is what I deleted if you see what I mean)....

Anyway, stop taking the piss
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NId
          Yeah sure user issue at my end - today having rebooted and cleared cookies no probs

Will updtae on Mse but out n about until late. on smart phone now and don't think I can do it on this But will definitely do tomorrow

Cheers

Comment

Oh the other one was paying 1100 on 2700

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DEBTFREE1DAY View Post
              Oh the other one was paying 1100 on 2700

Thanks
              Thats a good deal - well done, get a similar letter as the one here and you'll laughing

have a good night on da peesh!

Comment

Working...
              X