GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mint - Wescot - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mint - Wescot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be a Mint thing - they're one of the very few that I'm still paying token payments to too! I've been receiving letters from Wescot, in fact the latest one says I've missed a payment but I clearly haven't as the balance has reduced since they last wrote. I'm still making payments to Mint/RBS direct and never amended them to Wescot. It's not a huge balance in comparison to most of our other debts, so I figure I'll stop paying them eventually when the heat is off from other creditors over the next year or so.

Comment

Some years ago, I tried to get a CCA from MINT and they refused because it wasn't signed. In response, I squiggled at the bottom of the letter and despite bearing not a consonant nor a vowel, they accepted it. Needless to say it bore no resemblance to any signature I could have possibly ever provided. They may check now.

Comment

Some years ago, I tried to get a CCA from MINT and they refused because it wasn't signed. In response, I squiggled at the bottom of the letter and despite bearing not a consonant nor a vowel, they accepted it. Needless to say it bore no resemblance to any signature I could have possibly ever provided. They may check now.

Comment

Originally posted by julian View Post
          Were they able to supply a properly executed agreement?

Comment

Working...
          X