GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowells have issued a CCJ please help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowells have issued a CCJ please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowells have issued a CCJ please help

Originally posted by Stav_Ellis View Post
    Thats great guys thank you so much i'll get right on this. can i ask do you get any thanks for helping people?
    It's nice to get thanks.

But we also get immense satisfaction from kicking the sh*t out of the banks, debt purchasers, their DCAs and solicitors

Plan B x

Comment

thanks guys I'll keep you informed of the progress

Comment

Right guys I believe I've filled this all out correctly and am ready to send it recorded delivery, do i need to send a cheque with costs or anything or just this form? thanks again so much you've given me some peace of mind

Comment

If it is the CPR 31.14 you do not need to send any money with it. It is part of the legal process to enable you to have the nformation to fight the claim.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All sent off recorded delivery, what do i do now just wait and see what happens? have a good easter everyone

Comment

hi guys just wondered if i could get a quick reply to my last post to make sure it didn't get lost over easter lol hope you all had a great weekend

Comment

You have 5 + 28 days to submit your defence from the date of the issue of the claim Keep an eye on the dates and post back here to prompt everyone to ensure a defence is completed in time. The defence is usually done at the last minute to allow for additional information. Post here if you receive any replies to your letter.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi thanks for getting back to me, what do you mean submit my defence? do you mean acknowledge the county court thing on the internet? I've already done that and clicked defend in full, then sent this letter to them as advised but not sure about the next step? no ones mentioned anything about my defence so far just to do those steps

Comment

Is Jo helping with this...?
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi thanks for getting back to me, what do you mean submit my defence? do you mean acknowledge the county court thing on the internet? I've already done that and clicked defend in full, then sent this letter to them as advised but not sure about the next step? no ones mentioned anything about my defence so far just to do those steps
                      You get 14 days plus 5 days service to file the AoS and then once you do that you get +14 days extra to prepare the defence so in total, you have 33 days from the date on the claim form to file your actual defence to the claim.

If you have done the AoS then that's good - you now have a total of +33 days from the date shown on the claim form.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        You get 14 days plus 5 days service to file the AoS and then once you do that you get +14 days extra to prepare the defence so in total, you have 33 days from the date on the claim form to file your actual defence to the claim.

If you have done the AoS then that's good - you now have a total of +33 days from the date shown on the claim form.
                        really not sure what the whole prepare my defence means, all i got told that there would be a phone call for mediation once id sent lowells that letter i sent them asking for everything in the template? its all getting confusing now and i have no idea what to do or what happens next :-(

Comment

really not sure what the whole prepare my defence means, all i got told that there would be a phone call for mediation once id sent lowells that letter i sent them asking for everything in the template? its all getting confusing now and i have no idea what to do or what happens next :-(
                          Don't worry we'll keep answering your questions so fire away.

The potential for Mediation comes after you have filed a Defence.

Let's see how they respond to your CPR 31.14 request (or not) and then you'll have a better idea of what can go into your Defence.

Plan B x

Comment

ok thanks plan b, if they don't reply to my CPR whats the next step? will the court summon me? will they cancel? i have no idea lol the worry slips away once i know what I'm doing. sound like a broken record but thanks for all your help, support and encouragement

Comment

There's no need for you to worry about anything until closer to the 33 days from the date of service of the claim when you will need to file your defence (ie the reasons that you think you aren't liable for the debt.) A lot depends on whether or not you get a reply to the CPR 31.14 before then. Don't worry, we won't leave you high and dry.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

So my defence needs to be sent by the 18th april? does that mean filling in the claim form they sent and sending it back by then? or is there something else i need to do i don't know about yet? I've not received anything else so far from the court after i went on the internet and said defend in full, and nothing from lowells either...

Comment

Working...
                                X