GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Transferring Debt to liable person - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transferring Debt to liable person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transferring Debt to liable person

Got a letter from lowell stating they bought the account in good faith were not aware of previous disputes. They have confirmed tha my default be removed in 4 -6 weeks.

1 down 1 to go.

Comment

Awesome news. It's really quite easy to sort these things when you're innocent
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Guys, today lowell have removed their default from my credit file. I am still awaiting capquest to do this - i will update once this happens. However, the removal of one default did not actually increase my score in credit experian - i am very gutted about this

Comment

Hi All,

Finally heard back from Experian that Capquest have given permission to delete the other remaining default but it will take 7 days to be removed from my file. It has been 2 months since i have reached out to you guys for help and i wished i could have done this 3 years ago.

Thank you
          Mareen

Comment

Working...
          X