GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Idem servicing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idem servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idem servicing

Thanks so much Pb..
    You have eased my mind no end....
    I will contact the court for the original court order because its not amongst my paperwork, and to be honest i do not ever remember receiving anything other than what i had from the Land registry.
    So i will continue making my regular payments and see what happens for now.....

Thanks again PB ....
    Steve

Comment

STB - stick with planB - she'll look after you mate. If you're stuck just message (you know that though)

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        STB - stick with planB - she'll look after you mate. If you're stuck just message (you know that though)

Cheers Nidd's...
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X