GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Legal Proceedings to be issued - MBNA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Proceedings to be issued - MBNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Legal Proceedings to be issued - MBNA

Originally posted by allwornout View Post
    All cards Printed 10/05/12. action by 26/05/12
    Cards? What cards? The Default Notice is usually a letter, and quite a long one too if they do it properly with all the required information.

There should also have been an OFT Leaflet in the same envelope - unless they sent you a postcard

Comment

Sorry Planb my reply is confusing, i meant letters for all three cards were printed on 10/05/12

Oscar - I did not keep the envelopes, sorry

I have looked at letter template and will do as you suggest.

Many thanks for your help

AWO

Comment

Hi again allwornout,
        Could you scan one of the letters you just received from the Solicitor and email it unedited to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.
        It's perfectly secure, only he will see them. Don't forget to put your user name in the email subject line, and a link to this thread in the body.
        We have to establish identity before we can give access to the secure legal threads - it's for your protection

Did you manage to access the letter template?
        You need to register again on there to do so, using exactly the same user name, email and password as you did for the forum, then click the link in the activation email.
        Just shout if you have any problem

Elsa x
        Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 19 January 2015, 16:19.

Comment

Working...
        X