GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script lowell again - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lowell again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowell again

My son moved out 14 yrs ago has lived near me for 7 of those years since his ex pigged off.Lowell keep leaving messages on my phone asking to speak to him asking for him by name and saying who they are. Am ignoring tho feel tempted to confuse them.I am guessing by the time factor they are fishing as the calls have started this week.
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: lowell again

evening Nana,

Not sure if i have missed other posts/ a diary on this but i assume from your post that you are expecting/not surprised by having calls for him? If so, what's the crack/link to the thread(s) on it?

When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

SA no other thread. only just started I am not worried or should I be ?

Comment

No need for you to worry, your son doesn't live with you, they are fishing.

Comment

Thought so is it illegal to tell to go forth and multiply.

Comment

Next time they call why not pass on to them one of the 0844 numbers set up on here?

Comment

Good thinking but that means I'll have to talk to them

Comment

Working...
              X