GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script charging order - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

charging order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: charging order

Hey everyone, to update. they have admitted that judgement went ahead despite agreeing an extension. I've been conversing with ATW and I'm at the stage where I had given them until last friday to sort it out. They haven't got back to me so it looks like I need to apply to the court to set this aside myself but will wait till I hear from ATW. They are basically saying they have requested an urgent response from their client ( 24hrs ) this was Wednesday last week. Will update in due course

Comment

• Re: charging order

Hi Everyone, really sorry i've not updated sooner. Basically they wouldn't except my offer for a F and F so were back to square one paying a monthly sum similar to what I was paying them before they decided they wanted more and took me to court!!! So they registered the CCJ against me wrongly and now I have a tomlin order in place. Just need to sell these damn flats and I will be giving them the two fingered salute for feckin me around thanks all for everyone's help and Andrew in particular for having to put up with me!

Comment

Working...
      X