GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Saw this on MSE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw this on MSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saw this on MSE?

25K Credit limit on Consumer Credit Agreements in 2007 so it is Bollox as someone said.

Just love these financial experts, probably advises and has a huge following on CAG.

Comment

Originally posted by Diasflac View Post
      surely there's other avenues a bank would go down legally to recover that amount of money!
      Yep. It's called an Appeal.

I see he's removed the post on MSE although it's been quoted in another post so he can't get away from his phantasy court hearing. The thing that gave it away for me was that County Courts don't open until 9 am and DJs don't sit until 10 am so how could he have had a hearing at 8 am this morning

Comment

A pile of litter which has now been removed i see! Although the content is still available in a post below from the quote marks!
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
          Yep. It's called an Appeal.

I see he's removed the post on MSE although it's been quoted in another post so he can't get away from his phantasy court hearing. The thing that gave it away for me was that County Courts don't open until 9 am and DJs don't sit until 10 am so how could he have had a hearing at 8 am this morning
          Its quite weird, since you mentioned his other posts, I've read them and they all seem like sound knowledgeable advice... So why would he post this! Looks like he's shamed forever now though.

Comment

Indeed PlanB the 8am court hearing was the first point that hit me.

Comment

Wouldn't it be just wonderful IF it were true though!!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                Wouldn't it be just wonderful IF it were true though!!
                Yea but its impossible. The OP ought to have stopped at £25k and not got zero happy - that made it a mockery really cos I still can't grasp how a judge at 8am can write off a debt using an act that isn't relevant to the cause. Bit like a murder trial judge basing his findings on the housing act
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Even if it is all a pack of lies, all it will do is encourage a change in the law to tighten things up for the rest of us........

Comment

What a complete crock of shyte.....

It just doesn't add up.
                    Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bugger I have missed it all. The thread has been removed

Comment

He has probably been "f-raped" and is now very embarrassed, particularly as you say he is normally a sound poster.

Comment

Working...
                        X