GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OLD HSBC CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLD HSBC CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD HSBC CCJ

06/03/2023 = Just going to start mentioning and get opinions on the subject of HSBC (old DG (non) Solicitors)., so this thread should expand as events recorded.

Principally dates back to 2009 and difficulties after heart attack (loss of income as hours worked then lowered considerably).,

Old statement show at that time or to:- 13/08/2009 = Balance £4321.91. last update then.

later after which I was paying reduced £50.00 some considerable time they decided to get CCJ on me., must admit I panicked and admitted owing sums.

All paperwork requested for court case arrived in the afternoon after original case heard followed by collect more from branch 5 days later.

So CCJ awarded £40 p.m. sometime later I appealed as not correct default ( as per judgment in the case of: (BRANDON HIGH COURT Case) -de-minimus. I also part of set aside case that they produce CCA they refer to: the latter was ignored at court (as railroaded by "white book" on defaults advice. asked HSBC to agree a further set aside (agree cost to me lower £100) they ignored and request etc.

All I ever got once in the past was a comment OH! well he admitted owing.

cut long story short the CCJ ended up at £9.000+ repayment of £40 p.m. (Adjusted down due to the £50 payment already paid) which ended up being £7,428.00., as they DG non solicitors made further mistakes on the forms (the whole case was started out as apologies to judge by HSBC.)

they kept adding at one stage not just interest payment on the figures but the amount they asking for including in repayments so adding some £200 per month., yet I asked for lower payment hence paying them £50 p.m.

Their records show "Unable to find any Agreement" of course it was originally not their account and just a white basic paper request for credit card in early 1990s. also Iron mountain fire probably comes into effect.?

More to follow:

03/02/2014 = change of solicitor to:- Paul Kavanagh - note:- after up-roar as using non descript non existent inter solicitor name (DG ) older ones of us remember Miss Pankhurst Non person on HSBC letter early 2000.
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 6 March 2023, 18:20.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Trouble with judges as seen they side up with solicitors etc stands out a mile, law society a joke! and Regulators well there is another useless area until it is too late.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HSBC BANK PLC

Not regulated by an approved regulator for legal services
      Head office addressLONDON View contact detailsSRA number516061Regulatory recordSee records of the people in this practice

We do not regulate this organisation but it appears in our register because there are SRA-regulated people who work here. You can see a list of the SRA-regulated people in this organisation below.
      Show more / less

Offices (1)

SRA-regulated people and roles (22)

These are the SRA-regulated people in this organisation.

FOR INFO:-

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        HSBC BANK PLC

Not regulated by an approved regulator for legal services
        Head office addressLONDON View contact detailsSRA number516061Regulatory recordSee records of the people in this practice

We do not regulate this organisation but it appears in our register because there are SRA-regulated people who work here. You can see a list of the SRA-regulated people in this organisation below.
        Show more / less

Offices (1)

SRA-regulated people and roles (22)

These are the SRA-regulated people in this organisation.

FOR INFO:-
        HSBC ones known to have sent out £### cheques with vagaries but referenced to named A/C's. BECAUSE like a certain other banks there were serious issues and mispractices.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

HSBC ones known to have sent out £### cheques with vagaries but referenced to named A/C's. BECAUSE like a certain other banks there were serious issues and mispractices.
          Correct.

Comment

Working...
          X