GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Should I try & start to rebuild my credit file? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I try & start to rebuild my credit file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I try & start to rebuild my credit file?

I'm approaching the two year mark on my UE journey (I pulled the plug on payments in February 2020) with one gone away due to a failed legal attempt by PRA, and the others currently UE and ticking away in the background.

My credit file is pretty trashed, obviously, but I was wondering whether it's worth trying to start the rebuild process earlier rather than later.

If so, is there a 'standard' process or is it a case of trial & error?

Should I bother? Should I wait?

I'm not planning anything in particular, just thinking that there might be something I can be doing in tandem with ignoring my alleged creditors :-)

leave alone for a year I suggest, only found after 3-4 years things did happen on credit front
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

leave alone for a year I suggest, only found after 3-4 years things did happen on credit front
      Cheers, I'll maybe wait for the next annual review then.

Comment

Working...
      X