GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SWITCH & NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY CURRENT ACCOUNT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWITCH & NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY CURRENT ACCOUNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWITCH & NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY CURRENT ACCOUNT

Early June 2021 applied for 7 day switch from another Bank, it took over 4 weeks numerous phone calls & E-Mails:- it finally happened after complaints to switching team within a 7 day cycle "BUT" 4+ weeks later, complaint sent regarding frustration as time is spent between banks regarding making sure payments IN/OUT are taking place, during which new account opened/functioning,., BUT the switch of Direct Debit/standing orders had not taken place until the final switch date (LATE). only a generated we are busy responses and no real contact for complaint.

Another anomaly as usually find with 3rd party organisations is that payments/credit show 24hrs later, not immediate in most cases, also I went to the Bank to pay in monies as a bill due that day, to be told use ATM to deposit it will appear next day, I pointed out it had to be in to-day for bill payment!!! only then was I allowed to join queue to one teller. asked for paying in book to be told we do not do them anymore. What a good start to SWITCH 7 day NON EVENT no apology no explanations. One operator on the phone (one of many at the time had problems trying to do anything) One even came back to me and stated on 12th July 2021 that Massive Technical problems with SWITCH with myself & many others trying to switch! (Not seen any reports of problems Nationwide reported in that period)??

Also noted any transaction 24 hrs delay, this is 2021 not 1995? Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 August 2021, 20:11.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

is it coz of "covid" that seems to be the answer to most things.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

might know when they contact me, covid is not an excuse s I pointed out to operator one of them call centre 50 people, work from home - 50 phone lines so no excuse, then computer slow is the next answer.

Comment

02/08/2021 - letter received nationwide = Received your Complaint., we want to resolve this by 11th August 2021., if we cannot we will contact you and let you know.,

Comment

05/08/2021 = letter again extend date to 25th august 2021
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 11 August 2021, 16:36.

Comment

Working...
          X