GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OLD Vanquis account - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLD Vanquis account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD Vanquis account

21/01/2021 - letter tracing Moorcroft.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

21/01/2021 = 21 January 2021, 17:55
    not bad but it is an old vanquis card (i pay minimal amount every month) just to keep quiet - seems vanquis as usual not up dated new address 7 years a go (Got copy my e-mail to them) seems they passed to moorcroft ages ago i did not know, so wonder if to get a final settlement soon? work on it but my phone went dead i could hear them but not hear me.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

default date - 14/03/2013 =
      amount £2198 . 64
      paying them £10 per month since 2014

Moorcroft seems to be handling now just been told as Vanquis as usual failed to up date records of addresses.

await next letter from moorcroft telephone went dead during call and i pointed out no calls as phone going off soon as cancelling call features due to lack of use and price increases all in writing.

default = bad no time allowed for posting also no date on default only pay arrears by:-

Comment

large part was charges

Comment

Hello

When (what year) did you open this Vanquis account?

I see from one of your posts that it was defaulted in March 2013. Were you served with a DN before the account was defaulted?

Have you ever sent Vanquis or Moorcroft a s78 CCA Request? Don’t do that now until your situation becomes clearer.

You say you’ve been paying them (exactly who?) since 2014.

More information needed before I can suggest how you should manage this situation.

You've received a letter at an address which you believe to be a tracing letter from Moorcroft. What you might wish to avoid is legal proceedings being issued and served on an address which you no longer live at requiring a legal battle to undo the situation.

Di

Comment

Default received 22/03/2013 pay by 02/04/2013 but no default heading date on actual default only accompanying letter dated 14/03/2013 = seems 3 days short
            taken out on line on about 2011/12

paying vanquis - seems now all payments go to moorcroft although i pay vanquis.

No CCA sent

As stated above Vanquis never changed address which I informed them twice in the past. Moorcroft know this one now as being it.
            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 24 January 2021, 17:23.

Comment

Told moorcroft phone going off for calls as non use and the increase in call charges, so line for internet. line went dead on that call as it seems the turn off was during that call. so only calls it seems now would be incoming? had 5 already to-day all within 1 hour but must be calling dialler as answer machine not used, no messages, so do not know who was calling, .
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 8 February 2021, 15:13.

Comment

29/03/2021 = Still get mis calls must be auto dialler everyday about mid day, except some Sundays, who from witheld number??

Comment

Working...
                X