GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Should I tidy up a credit file? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I tidy up a credit file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Hello ross450

I've deleted the link in your post because it is to an unauthorised firm which I reported to the FCA earlier this year resulting in the business being placed on their register of clone firms as a warning to consumers > https://register.fca.org.uk/s/unauth...G00002Tp08ZQAR

So I'm surprised to see another link to the business being posted on this forum again today.

I called the number on their website this morning and spoke to someone who gave me the name of the limited company providing the service. However when I checked on Companies House website the company had been dissolved.

I have now contacted the FCA again and given them an update. I believe that they also liaise with Action Fraud if appropriate.

Please don't post the firm's details on this forum again.

Thank You

Di

I should add that I have checked/called the phone number previously used by the business and the message says it has been terminated by BT "due to a potential breach of our terms of service . . . . your call may have been routed outside of the UK".

I will now give BT the new number to investigate

Di
    Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 17 December 2020, 17:46. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
    X