GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mortimer Clark Solicitors/Cabot Finally Found my CCA - What to do next? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortimer Clark Solicitors/Cabot Finally Found my CCA - What to do next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way on this planet that the rubbish you've been sent is enforceable.

Not much more for me to add - you've got Di & Colin on the case - they're your best bet to get rid of this cowboy company who think they're bigger than the law.

I have personal evidence of this vile and unethical firm lying to a judge, under oath. Surprised they aren't bankrupt yet.

Good luck. Am sure Joanna, Di & Colin will put this to bed for you.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Jeez when you have something to say, just say it ??

raw nerve?

Comment

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread and given advice. It really is appreciated that you have taken the time out to help and in particular a big thanks to Colin. I will send the SAR to Halifax as soon as possible as it could be useful in the future and could take some time before they reply.

Comment

Originally posted by tango1 View Post
          I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread and given advice. It really is appreciated that you have taken the time out to help and in particular a big thanks to Colin.
          Post on here again when/if you get another letter from Mortimer Clarke - ask what you next step should be before you react or reply.

Do you have any other debts which may need forum help?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
            Post on here again when/if you get another letter from Mortimer Clarke - ask what you next step should be before you react or reply.
            Do you have any other debts which may need forum help?

Di
            Hi Di,

Will do and keep you updated if I hear from them again. I don't have any other debts that need dealing with at the moment. I did have another one with Capquest/Barclaycard but I think I've put this one to bed as they admitted they couldn't find a CCA and said they wouldn't pursue it further. Hopefully get Mortimer Clark off my back soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
              Jeez when you have something to say, just say it ??

raw nerve?
              Yes I detest this firm with a passion and told them ten years ago I'd make it my sole mission to destroy them.

So far they're half crippled with no authority. Their pit-bull lying solicitors have jumped ship and likely to go bust as well. It's all good.

I'm more than happy at the shit coming their way. Bring it on.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Di,

Will do and keep you updated if I hear from them again. I don't have any other debts that need dealing with at the moment. I did have another one with Capquest/Barclaycard but I think I've put this one to bed as they admitted they couldn't find a CCA and said they wouldn't pursue it further. Hopefully get Mortimer Clark off my back soon!
                So the Barclaycard one; you've stopped all payments right? When did you last pay anything and have they already defaulted you with the CRA's?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Yes I detest this firm with a passion and told them ten years ago I'd make it my sole mission to destroy them.

So far they're half crippled with no authority. Their pit-bull lying solicitors have jumped ship and likely to go bust as well. It's all good.

I'm more than happy at the shit coming their way. Bring it on.
                  This I believe is known as ‘ Customer Dissatisfaction’ which is highly regarded within the debt industry. ?

Comment

Hi Di,

Will do and keep you updated if I hear from them again. I don't have any other debts that need dealing with at the moment.

Hopefully get Mortimer Clark off my back soon!
                    Have Mortimer Clarke left you alone since then?

Di

Comment

Hi Di

No, they haven't but your good people are dealing with this matter for me. Obviously I can't post too much here

Comment

Hi Di

No, they haven't but your good people are dealing with this matter for me. Obviously I can't post too much here
                        Well that’ll be MC Tangoed then!

Comment

Working...
                        X