GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Drysden Fairfax financial statement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drysden Fairfax financial statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Pat,SW,
    I have a box full of paperwork in my loft, i will need to sort and see what i have regarding old accounts.
    I think i might go down the SAR route with MBNA and see what comes back, nothing to lose on that.
    Cheers again
    Its much appreciated.
    Steve
    Steve

Comment

A very good morning all,
      Some advice if possible on this debt.
      The debt has been sold to Capquest, she received the assignment letters.
      We sent a cca request by email and paid the £1.00 into Drysdens ( solicitors still acting on behalf of Capquest) account, along with the original account no, Drysdens reference no. Name of person making payment.
      This information was added to the cca request.
      It included that the £1.00 must be used for the cca.
      Received reply from Drysdens 8 days later acknowledging the request for cca, but provided name of original creditor, date loan taken out, date of default and original balance at time of default.
      I have responded to ask if we can have a receipt for £1.00 payment.
      It's been a while since having to deal with things like this, but I,m fairly sure they are ignoring the initial request.
      My question would be with regards to the £1.00 payment, and would the method we used by paying it online be satisfactory.
      Thanks in advance...
      Steve
      Steve

Comment

Hi,
        apologies, the information they sent was not on a cca, it was itemised as a list on the email they sent recently in response to our cca request.
        Apologies again
        Steve
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X