GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt from 2009, court action 2014, stay until 2019 now application for stay to be lifted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt from 2009, court action 2014, stay until 2019 now application for stay to be lifted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clemson you put a message on for the site team, have you spoken to your leagal team before anything is done, NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes, all is well. Many thanks to Diana for her help - my legal team at Joanna Connolly Solicitors have sorted this and the court case has been discontinued. Many thanks!

Comment

whooo whoooo, well done all,
        we must get a kicked out of court emogi

Best wishes Nightwatch
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Many thanks to you and everyone on this site for your support!

Comment

Brilliant outcome clemson

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson View Post
              all is well. Many thanks to Diana for her help - my legal team at Joanna Connolly Solicitors have sorted this and the court case has been discontinued.

We were happy to help

It must have been quite a shock to find yourself suddenly facing a court Hearing to strike out your Defence four years after you had filed it!

Anyway it's now over and cannot be resurrected since they consented to a dismissal of their claim.

Di

Comment

Well done to JO amd DIANA with another success story

Comment

Working...
                X