GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard Hoist portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard Hoist portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiplash View Post

Hi all Just to let you know that I have heard nothing more since the above letter......enjoying the peace & quiet
    good, long may it last x
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you NW x

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

good, long may it last x
        Thank you NW x

Comment

Hi all received a letter today from Hoist Finance UK Holdings ltd Stating a notice of assignment.
          The letter states that they are notifying me that MKDP LLP has assigned all of it's respective rights,interest,benefit and entitlement to Hoist Finance UK Holdings1 ltd (HFUKH1L.
          They state this is part of a restructure of the Hoist Finance group.
          They state that Hoist Finance UK ltd (HFUK) has been appointed by Hoist Finance UK Holdings 1 ltd to manage all matters relating to this account.
          Robway will continue to service the account on behalf of HFUK.

This account is still on hold as they are awaiting documents requested by my CCA letter sent 28th Feb 2018.
          Should I take much notice of this apart from filing it?
          I also remember Di mentioning MKDP on my other post about my HSBC old overdraft debt?
          I didn't know this account was assigned to MKDP anyway as this is the first notice of assignment I have seen...(my paperwork trail stops in April 2012).
          Best regards
          W

Comment

Yes just file it, Hoist have sent quite a few of us the same letter, you are either in HFUK 1/2 or 3

I am in 1, but as it is SB and UE I don't really care
            NW
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

received a letter today from Hoist Finance UK Holdings ltd Stating a notice of assignment.
              The letter states that they are notifying me that MKDP LLP has assigned all of it's respective rights,interest,benefit and entitlement to Hoist Finance UK Holdings1 ltd (HFUKH1L.
              They state that Hoist Finance UK ltd (HFUK) has been appointed by Hoist Finance UK Holdings 1 ltd to manage all matters relating to this account.

. . . . I didn't know this account was assigned to MKDP anyway as this is the first notice of assignment I have seen

Are you sure that letter said that MKDP LLP has assigned your debt to Hoist Financial UK Holdings 1 Ltd?

Di

Comment

Mine said exactly the same thing Di, they all seem to be worded the same, but I had a letter from MKDP LLP to say it had assigned the debt to hoist in the first place

Comment

Mine said exactly the same thing Di, they all seem to be worded the same, but I had a letter from MKDP LLP to say it had assigned the debt to hoist in the first place

Would you be kind enough to email me the NOA you recently received from Hoist which refers to MKDP, and the NOA you received from MKDP and/or Hoist in 2015(?).

Di

both sent to Di,
                  Last edited by nightwatch; 19 October 2018, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Are you sure that letter said that MKDP LLP has assigned your debt to Hoist Financial UK Holdings 1 Ltd?

Di
                    Hi Di yes that's what the letter states....Have e-mailed you a copy of the letter.
                    Regards
                    W

Comment

Yes just file it, Hoist have sent quite a few of us the same letter, you are either in HFUK 1/2 or 3

I am in 1, but as it is SB and UE I don't really care
                      NW
                      Hi NW .....and mine is currently UE and I also believe SB (default date April 2012)....
                      W

Comment

Re NOA's I'm sure mine say the same. Will also check MorganStanley/BC file for earlier NOA from MKDP and update here if anything different.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Di
                          Hi Di....Just to update that nothing more heard since the notice of assignment ......I did e-mail you a copy of the assignment as requested. Still not aware of the relevance of MKDP LLP? you were going to get back to me/give me a ring.....(no hassle as I know you are extremely busy) but I am interested.
                          Best regards
                          W

Comment

Hi all received a letter today from Hoist Finance UK Holdings ltd Stating a notice of assignment.

This account is still on hold as they are awaiting documents requested by my CCA letter sent 28th Feb 2018.
                            Should I take much notice of this apart from filing it?
                            I also remember Di mentioning MKDP on my other post about my HSBC old overdraft debt?
                            I didn't know this account was assigned to MKDP anyway as this is the first notice of assignment I have seen...(my paperwork trail stops in April 2012).
                            Best regards
                            W
                            Hi all just an update....Nothing at all received since this NOA Oct 18
                            Best regards
                            W

Comment

I haven't heard anything from them about mine either, but Jo's post may explaine why:

HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED

3rd July 2019, 23:07

Both of these companies are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to exercise the rights of a lender. They rely on the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption.

Their cases, or their predecessors Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited and Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited, rarely reach trial in cases we are involved with. They have not been successful at trial with us.

We look forward to using the same legal arguments in the future against Hoist which we used against Idem Capital Securities Limited in the recent successful FCA authorisation Appeal where the Circuit Judge found that the para 55 FSMA 2000 servicing exemption did not allow the unauthorised debt purchaser to issue proceedings in the county court.

The Hoist companies also have issues with their assignment process and documentation.

f you are currently defending a claim with either of the Hoist companies, whether stayed or ongoing, or they have obtained a Default Judgment against you and you have any query please post any queries on this thread..

Comment

Working...
                              X