GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Enforceable debts and SAR - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enforceable debts and SAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enforceable debts and SAR

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
    so Niddy's spring can wind down
    Jon

Sorry mate don't think I'm having a pop, I'm not - I tend to use my iPhone a lot for replying and it's easier to just type things as they are but on reflection it looks like I'm ranting - I wasn't, I was simply trying to say that at least once a week we have this or a similar discussion and I always say the same, you need to chill and see what happens - pointless working yourself up unnecessarily.

If you are bored and want something to do then seriously, look at trying to help others on the forum and/or start threads with your life experiences etc, ie if you can offer any help then people will appreciate it.

Stressing about CCJ's when you have nothing to enforce over really won't do you any good mate. I know you have other crap on your plate and as such surely you'd be better served concentrating on that - ie get yourself the best possible protection - data!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you guys
      I am a tad more chilled out now. Had a long talk with someone about my other problem and it has helped a lot, it has been praying on my mind and I think to avoid thinking about it I was concentrating on this. I was also trying to get one part of my life under control.
      I really do need to chill out and react as necessary.

As for helping others Niddy, I would love to. I have fought and won against the council because they wouldn't pay me HB, in years gone by got my ex the benefits she was entitled to, and just recently stopped two companies fleecing her of a few quid each month with a recurring debit card payment.
      However I always feel on here that you all know so much more than me, but i think that says more about me than anything.
      My favourite hobby is "planting" myself on other forums and trying to steer people , if not straight here at least in the right direction. My last plant was pulled up yesterday boohoo

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
        Thank you guys
        I am a tad more chilled out now. Had a long talk with someone about my other problem and it has helped a lot, it has been praying on my mind and I think to avoid thinking about it I was concentrating on this. I was also trying to get one part of my life under control.
        I really do need to chill out and react as necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          you been flirting with our users again

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            you been flirting with our users again

Of Coursea! No need to be jealous

Comment

Working...
            X