GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Husband had stroke now on a see saw - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband had stroke now on a see saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Husband had stroke now on a see saw

Hi again
    Just been talking to the old man about his PPI not paying out when he had his heart attack, when he was covered by PPi. What I would like to know is why PPI did not pay out just because he was getting company sick pay. If they had paid him he would not be in this mess.
    Any help with this would be apprenticed.

Kind Regard
    SeaSaw
    My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Well the fact it did not pay out does not surprise me at all, heard it so many times.

That in it's self is a reason for mis-sell, so do not wait for fredrickson's as it is nothing to do with them that are just a DCA and a bad one at that, however the fact you will be claiming back the PPI does make there actions futile as the account will be in default until such times they refund the money that should not have been paid.

So yes send the SAR to the lender now.

Comment

Hi
        Any chance of going down the route irresponsible lending not on mental ground.

You knew I had a hart attack why did you give me a loan.

Kind Regards

SeeSaw

PS Shoould I start a diary?
        Last edited by SeeSaw; 28 March 2012, 07:35.

Comment

Hi

Just got letter from Fredrickson Re Do Not Ignore Immediate payment required bal bla bla, yes right the account number not the same

what do I do please.

Kind Regards

SeeSaw

Comment

Hi All

Just had Apex on phone oh gave me phone told them to put it in writing, dont think he was happy lol.

kind Regards

SeaSaw

Comment

Excellent!! Wll done SeeSaw!!!!

You learn fast!

Shep x

Comment

SeeSaw...
                I'm thinking it might be best for your husband to do a letter giving you authority to deal with these accounts, but he'd need to "sign" it in some way. Obviously we don't want to give them any opportunity to fake his sig on agreements etc, so forgive me for asking, but is his signature now significantly different to before his stroke, ie when the agreements were taken out?

Shep x
                Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 29 March 2012, 09:54.

Comment

Hi shep

Oh signature is still the same how do I do a authority letter please.

Kind Regards

SeaSaw

Comment

Thing is we don't want to give them a copy of his signature if it's the same...they have been known to be "creative" with credit agreements.
                    Hold fire, see what Niddy says and if he OK's it we'll do you a letter, but just with his name typed and initialed over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
                      Hi again
                      Just been talking to the old man about his PPI not paying out when he had his heart attack, when he was covered by PPi. What I would like to know is why PPI did not pay out just because he was getting company sick pay. If they had paid him he would not be in this mess.
                      Any help with this would be apprenticed.

Kind Regard
                      SeaSaw
                      It may not have paid out because the benefit was capped to a certain amount of money from all sources. But if he had sick pay it increases your chances of getting the money back on the PPI. ( I hate PPI , people should get proper income protection plans that tie in with the sick pay etc)

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
                        Hi shep

Oh signature is still the same how do I do a authority letter please.

Kind Regards

SeaSaw
                        can you get a signature from your OH and email it to me, just sign on a blank piece of paper and send it niddy@all-about-debt.co.uk and I will then sort you an embedded letter of authority that makes it impossible to copy the signature.

Thanks
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hehe a solution to every problem, our Niddy

Comment

Hi

I will send signature as soon as I set scaner up.

Kind Regards

SeaSaw

Comment

Working...
                            X