GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit - Will I ever get some again - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit - Will I ever get some again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit - Will I ever get some again

Niddy - My RBS is a Select Silver account, with no OD facility. Had that for about 2 months and not gone overdrawn, which isn't much of an achievement with it being so new :P

I pay £8/£10 monthly charge for the RBS account, and obviously nothing for the NW.

PlanB - I've never been on the electoral roll, only because I've never bothered to sign the paperwork and send it off. I am in the midst of doing that, so will let you know when that is finalised.

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      However the above said DO NOT rush to get added to it as it's an open invite for creditors to trace you. Take a year or two off
      Catch 22. I'm on the Electoral Roll in my maiden name but my debts are in my married name.

But you're right, maybe leave the Electoral Roll until TM has got all his creditors under control.

Comment

Noted - Will leave it for a while

I've changed my email address so they cant find me that way and thus my mobile number has also been changed.

TibetanMonk
        On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
          PlanB - I've never been on the electoral roll, only because I've never bothered to sign the paperwork and send it off. I am in the midst of doing that, so will let you know when that is finalised.

I've changed my mind ( I'm a woman so I can do that ) because as Niddy rightly pointed out this may draw attention to your creditors.

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          maybe leave the Electoral Roll until TM has got all his creditors under control.

Blimey, it's hard keeping up with all your posts and threads Every time I blink there's another one

Comment

I've changed my mind ( I'm a woman so I can do that ) because as Niddy rightly pointed out this may draw attention to your creditors.
            Haha, thats fine. Yeah, sorry, In future I'll reply to all within one post. :P

Blimey, it's hard keeping up with all your posts and threads Every time I blink there's another one [/QUOTE]

TibetanMonk
            On Debt Row

Comment

In future I'll reply to all within one post.
              No it's fine. Feel free to post as much as you like. It keeps me on my toes

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                Oh and I have a secret account that my hubby knows nothing about that I have a bit stashed away in, just in case of course
                I'm going to tell him unless you pay me one million pounds in used notes

Comment

PlanB - As I'm having a child, a charitable donation from these millions of used notes would be greatly appreciated haha

TibetanMonk
                  On Debt Row

Comment

PlanB - As I'm having a child, a charitable donation from these millions of used notes would be greatly appreciated haha
                    You have so much to learn about PlanB! I have 23 creditors and £153k of unsecured debt. I haven't paid any of them a penny since 2010 thanks to AAD. My debts are older than yours so you'll be taking a different approach but you have come to the right place for help. We tend to take a holistic approach to our members which is why we're now looking at your benefit rights and housing issues too. It's all part of the package

We're also never judgemental. There's a different story behind everyone of us in debt and the reasons for it. One of mine was due to my fondness for shopping at Harrods in the past and everyone on here makes fun of it to this day which is fine by me. We use my legal case as a way of helping others fight back against creditors (I won it).

Enjoy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17670803

Comment

You have so much to learn about PlanB! I have 23 creditors and £153k of unsecured debt. I haven't paid any of them a penny since 2010 thanks to AAD. My debts are older than yours so you'll be taking a different approach but you have come to the right place for help. We tend to take a holistic approach to our members which is why we're now looking at your benefit rights and housing issues too. It's all part of the package

We're also never judgemental. There's a different story behind everyone of us in debt and the reasons for it. One of mine was due to my fondness for shopping at Harrods in the past and everyone on here makes fun of it to this day which is fine by me. We use my legal case as a way of helping others fight back against creditors (I won it).

Enjoy: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17670803

Hey,

Yeah I had been contemplating registering on this site for a while, but never got round to it. Thing is, some people do judge, and its incredibly difficult to find people that dont, and thats why I made the move on registering

It's ironic really, because while in debt I worked for a DMP company, and what's said about them is true, the paid ones are all sharks. Hated working for them.

Oooh, I like a good story :P

TibetanMonk
                      On Debt Row

Comment

I'm going to tell him unless you pay me one million pounds in used notes
                        Oh lord and as you know him you could lol

Comment

Okay, so Barclays account has just been closed. :3 Needless to say they tried to keep me, however, I know thats only so they can exercise an ROSo. :P Cheeky feckers.

TibetanMonk
                          On Debt Row

Comment

Working...
                          X