GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script credit report - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: credit report

Sorry to be a pest. I'm not putting myself across very well. Are you able to keep paying on DMP, not formally go down UE route but request CCAs? Just wondering if both parties understand its not enforceable if they are more likely to stop interest?

HHx

Comment

Yes you can do that. However the lender never accepts it's UE lol. It's you that tells them It is; and with our templates; you play poker by way of saying it's UE - accept it or take me to court! Most just sell it to a new dca!!

It's a happy-merry-go-round!!

If you send off cca then do not tell your dmp company. However I'm not saying to do that, I'm saying why not get 5 defaults to get clarity on when you can "start afresh", so to speak. I'd Never suggest you go down UE until you provide basic details....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh heck the site's addictive!

All my debts are with the originators and haven't missed payment month as such but DMP payment is 30% less than I was paying them before. Had one month of paying £10 to each preditor. What other details would you need Niddy?

I guess even if I stayed on DMP anyone passing me onto a DCA would benefit me in that they are more likely to take F&Fs?

HHx

Comment

This is the details i'd need ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...22&postcount=2

However not if you're not considering UE - it'd be pointless.

Have a think, bottom line - you would be best to get defaulted and allow the OC's to sell the debt to a DCA, at which point you find YOU are in control, not them as you dictate what and how they get paid. If you play the game, you could pay £2k for a £10k + debt as F&F and get the default wiped (but only in extreme circs)....

Have a think, don't do anything yet and ask me anything that you need to, however please note i'm not so much "anti paying" as "knowing the system" and knowing how to beat it. That said, i'm not into the non-payers, I simply help people who have nowhere else to turn, and then we turn against those that bullied them for so long.

Point of fact, paying reduced amounts of 30% (ie still paying 70% per month is madness) to the OC isn't really helping matters, you may be better stopping payments for 6 months (but save the money you would have used) and then let them default you and sell it to a DCA - then and only then do we start talking to the DCA's about repayment proposals, or you consider UE if they send defective agreements etc....

It puts you firmly in control, read some of the UE Diaries for proof of how people used to feel, to how empowered they feel now. As you said to Mrs Dopey, look at how she handles herself now with DCA's and the like......
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Hopelessly Hopeful View Post
            Oh heck the site's addictive!
            Good innit? I like it, wish i'd came earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              This is the details i'd need ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...22&postcount=2

However not if you're not considering UE - it'd be pointless.

Have a think, bottom line - you would be best to get defaulted and allow the OC's to sell the debt to a DCA, at which point you find YOU are in control, not them as you dictate what and how they get paid. If you play the game, you could pay £2k for a £10k + debt as F&F and get the default wiped (but only in extreme circs)....

Have a think, don't do anything yet and ask me anything that you need to, however please note i'm not so much "anti paying" as "knowing the system" and knowing how to beat it. That said, i'm not into the non-payers, I simply help people who have nowhere else to turn, and then we turn against those that bullied them for so long.

Point of fact, paying reduced amounts of 30% (ie still paying 70% per month is madness) to the OC isn't really helping matters, you may be better stopping payments for 6 months (but save the money you would have used) and then let them default you and sell it to a DCA - then and only then do we start talking to the DCA's about repayment proposals, or you consider UE if they send defective agreements etc...,

It puts you firmly in control, read some of the UE Diaries for proof of how people used to feel, to how empowered they feel now. As you said to Mrs Dopey, look at how she handles herself now with DCA's and the like......
              Hi,
              Niddy is absolutely right like all of us on UE I was paying over £1000 pm on dmp and the debt was just increasing, with the help from this forum, I am incharge with niddys help, and now the creditors are begging me to pay not me begging them to stop interest and charges.
              Good luck whatever you decide.
              Helmsman

Comment

Thanks All

Helmsman may I ask how long that has taken?

Have paid £16,812.00 into my DMP over the past year - am sorely tempted!

HHx

Comment

Thanks All

Helmsman may I ask how long that has taken?

Have paid £16,812.00 into my DMP over the past year - am sorely tempted!

HHx
                  HI joined the forum sept 2010 have never looked back

Comment

Do you mind is I ask if you at the F&F stage then or making payment plans?

HHx

Comment

Do you mind is I ask if you at the F&F stage then or making payment plans?

HHx
                      Hi
                      No not at F/F yet, huge loss of income last year which is why I came to Niddy for help. But this year things are getting better. Wont be interested in F/F untill debs have been sold to dcas as then as niddy has said you can negotiate a 20to30% F/F but it will be awhile before that happens and I have saved enough to make offers.
                      ps yes this forum is addictive especially when niddy starts to help his letters are just the business.
                      Last edited by helmsman; 13 April 2011, 14:39.

Comment

Thanks for that Helmsman, I have lots of reading to do before I make a decision. Useful to get a feel of what an average journey looks like. Will let you know what I decide.

Good luck with your situation I will keep everything crossed for you.

HHx

Comment

Go HH, sorry I made you need the loo, the resolvecall man never came back for some reason.............
                          I've said a few times on the paddlers that it is a battle and you've got to know the rules to win. You remember that I did a DMP for 6 months before going for UE, I've had five "declarations of UE from creditors, most of the others are UE, they just won't admit it. My DMP would have lasted 9 years and then there would have been another 5 years till everything fell off the report, I might not even be here then!!! so UE it is. The banks royally screwed us, so this is payback time, not just the ridiculous interest rates but the endowments that failed miserably and the pension schemes that went tits up, boy do they owe us money.....
                          The best way, as Niddy says to get a decent F&F is to get it defaulted, sold to a DCA and then do the deal, remember the DCA will have paid a fraction of the true value and the creditor will have written it off against tax, still making money off your back. UE is NOT easy, there is a huge amount of filing and printing and reading and rereading missleading letters, working out what the eejits are really saying (often a load of rubbish), and of course ignoring phonecalls, but it does work, its a bit exciting and its a bit terrifying but we are all getting there, just read some of the diaries. We support each other and Niddy is The Rock. I know you've come a long way from the early days , so have a think, have a read and work it all out.
                          keep us posted!!
                          Dopeyxx

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                            Go HH, sorry I made you need the loo, the resolvecall man never came back for some reason.............
                            I've said a few times on the paddlers that it is a battle and you've got to know the rules to win. You remember that I did a DMP for 6 months before going for UE, I've had five "declarations of UE from creditors, most of the others are UE, they just won't admit it. My DMP would have lasted 9 years and then there would have been another 5 years till everything fell off the report, I might not even be here then!!! so UE it is. The banks royally screwed us, so this is payback time, not just the ridiculous interest rates but the endowments that failed miserably and the pension schemes that went tits up, boy do they owe us money.....
                            The best way, as Niddy says to get a decent F&F is to get it defaulted, sold to a DCA and then do the deal, remember the DCA will have paid a fraction of the true value and the creditor will have written it off against tax, still making money off your back. UE is NOT easy, there is a huge amount of filing and printing and reading and rereading missleading letters, working out what the eejits are really saying (often a load of rubbish), and of course ignoring phonecalls, but it does work, its a bit exciting and its a bit terrifying but we are all getting there, just read some of the diaries. We support each other and Niddy is The Rock. I know you've come a long way from the early days , so have a think, have a read and work it all out.
                            keep us posted!!
                            Dopeyxx
                            Brilliantly summed up Dopey - It describes the position / fight that we find ourselves in perfectly!.
                            Last edited by MattyA; 18 May 2011, 15:20.

Comment

Working...
                            X