GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script how much to offer as full and final . - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much to offer as full and final .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post

hubby never got a CCJ we have no knowledge of a CCJ and so if it had to go to a CCJ before a charge then he never got the chance to defend it , virgin just passed it to a dca who got Eversheds to go for a restriction on the house . . . . back in 2007 , think about 4 years ago we got the judge to lower the payments down to £17 a month but business was very bad so hubby asked the judge to lower it once again we thought he would lower it by a few quid but he lowered it to £5 a month, he said if we didn't keep up with the payment he wouldn't be able to stop any sale by the creditor

From what you say this has been back to court twice to be varied by a DJ so there must have been a CCJ in order for it to be varied.

Unless I'm missing something

Is the history of this debt on your Diary?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

From what you say this has been back to court twice to be varied by a DJ so there must have been a CCJ in order for it to be varied.

Unless I'm missing something

Is the history of this debt on your Diary?

Di
      it isn't included in my diary, yes its been to court twice but we were lead to believe that a creditor can get a ccj and a restriction at the same time - we just never got informed until the letter from the land registry informing us of the restriction .

Comment

Working...
      X