GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Heading the Right Way! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading the Right Way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heading the Right Way!

Niddy, Garlok,

I said it the other day and ill say it again discussion by all is the key whether they are good or bad points as only then can an answer be found.

Healthy debate is good and maybe just maybe we can do a better job than those at the top lol.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      That is why I was saying earlier, it needs to be moved to its own thread
      so organise!

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
        so organise!
        shurrup - i'm busy you know!!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I think it's brilliant to be able to have such an honest, open debate on public forum without anyone taking offence as we all know that whatever is said is said with the best of intentions, regardless of whether we agree with it or not.

Going to change my user name to Buzz, "to infinity and beyond!"

DS you may talk about my debt - just read a thread mentioning £9K of yours? Well done that man!

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
            I think it's brilliant to be able to have such an honest, open debate on public forum without anyone taking offence as we all know that whatever is said is said with the best of intentions, regardless of whether we agree with it or not.

Going to change my user name to Buzz, "to infinity and beyond!"

DS you may talk about my debt - just read a thread mentioning £9K of yours? Well done that man!
            Our forum will remain like this as well. We are well moderated; well managed (at times) and have bloody great users. All of which make us stand out.

Well done everyone - we're 10 months in, I'd like to say the same this time next year - and the one after that......

Thanks everyone - you're all welcome additions to our original MSE break-away gang
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Our forum will remain like this as well. We are well moderated; well managed (at times) and have bloody great users. All of which make us stand out.

Well done everyone - we're 10 months in, I'd like to say the same this time next year - and the one after that......

Thanks everyone - you're all welcome additions to our original MSE break-away gang
              Here here as to much moderation can kill of forum in no time here niddy you have it just right.

Well done that man

Comment

Working...
              X