GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script help needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help needed

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;107594]I suggested not to bother as you have property, too much risk of the lender looking at a quick CCJ/CO what with you having 2 properties however no harm in sending off for the CCA's - none whatsoever.

Hi Guys,

Ahh i see what your saying NIDDY, darn why is everything always so complicated in my life
    I've had a good read through the site regarding UE and dmp's and to be honest still somewhat confused. My take is that dmp's seem to be a bit of a joke especially in my case, where i am only up against it with my credit cards, i dont wish to include the loans etc as i will never get out of debt. But then the CC's wont like the fact i have favoured others.
    The UE route seems to be a good way to go, but then maybe not in my case ( houses )

In truth i have no problem paying off my debt in the future its, just i cant afford it at the moment and all i really want is a bit of breathing space for 6 months, but sadly reading others messages the Creditors wont want to help me that way either.

Oh dear i fear this going to end in tears and i'll lose my houses ( which arent even mine - one is a mates, the other is my mum's as she lent me the money )

Comment

Re: help needed

Jesus if it's only a few months breathing space then use the tried and tested templates

No losing anything! Losing a house is a very final resort and not many CO's result in loss of home, more a second charge.

See this for the general debt letters!

___> Templates - General Debt
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X