GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Should I stop the DMP to improve my F&F chances - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I stop the DMP to improve my F&F chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I stop the DMP to improve my F&F chances

It's unenforceable as far as i can see as it's an application form with current bundled terms. Lack of siggy and limit, on their own, does not constitute unenforceability - you'd lose that fight. No contest. Address element again isn't enough to do much, it's specific to the actual prescribed terms being intact.

You need to really start a diary and follow suit as I am unable to assist without knowing ALL your debts. Read the welcome message in the diaries section, start a diary with each debt listed in the format requested in post 2 and also email me copies of agreement in their entirety with the cover letter then I'll be able to confirm for sure.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I can't help with ccj query as you've not told us enough info thus my request to complete a formal diary.

Back later to see how you're getting on

It'll be in YOUR interests to do it properly, then you'll beat the system. Bodge it and you will invariably lose
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy

I have listed my creditors here
        DevilDogs UE Diary - allaboutFORUMS
        Did I do that right?

Comment

Perfect. Hang fire I'll be back in morning. If you can email me any agreements, terms and covering letter (click email cca link in my siggy) that'd be perfect. Ideally, left as you got them.

One email per account and also put your username in subject.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Just a quick update.

So far not much really has happened, the only letters I have been receiving are from M&S Money, initially just for the CC but laterly a few for my loan too.

Basically all seem standard letters; "your payment plan has stopped - please contact us ASAP", but the loan ones are also saying "if we don't hear from you we wil consider referring your a/c to our solicitors to start legal proceedings to recover the debt, or we may refer your a/c to a DCA"

Both accounts have been defaulted Jan 2010 and not made a full payment since then.

I will email you over the CCA's that I have found for these, I think the CC is unenforceable but I think the loan is.

Should I write to M&S Money or hold my nerve and wait until they go to a DCA and try for a low F&F, which was my original plan.

Comment

Definitely hold your nerve. If you look at the wording they're playing into your hands. They've actually said they may pass it to a DCA which is exactly what you want to happen. You're winning the battle - stick to your original plan.

Comment

Thanks Casper.

I've had a default notice from M&S Money about the loan today - they have already defaulted me on this one can they do it again?

Do creditors like M&S go for CCJ's at all or do they just sell bad debts on - I really don't want to go through the CCJ thing.

Comment

All updates should now go on your diary - read this for details: ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

Diary is found here: ---> DevilDogs UE Diary - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

Working...
                  X