GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Will I get a morgage? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I get a morgage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will I get a morgage?

Originally posted by dski75 View Post
    Can I ask a silly question ? What does UE mean ???
    No such thing as a silly question mate; none of us were born with this knowledge

UE means unenforceable; the opposite of enforceable meaning a creditor could provide a legit agreeement with view to taking action against you.

You will see unenforceable and enforceable mentioned a lot on the diaries.
    For example, Sainsburys loans provided me with an enforceable agreement when i asked for it - it has all the I's and T's dotted in the right place. Haven't had a penny from me since i found this forum thou

Last edited by SA Gold; 15 July 2013, 15:17.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by dski75 View Post
      Can I ask a silly question ? What does UE mean ???
      UE - Unenforceability

-- > UPDATED - A Full Guide to Unenforceability - allaboutFORUMS
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I've asked SXGuy to pop in. He knows some handy people/brokers.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I cant really say more than Niddy has previously, it may be very difficult if not impossible to get a mortgage with so many bad entries on a credit file.

If you were a joint mortgage applicant, then there may be the slightest chance, but im willing to bet, that the deposit would be higher as well as the interest charged.

The only thing i can really do, is point you in the direction of my broker, hes independant, has access to every type of mortgage for every lender, and he will also advise of your chances of sucess before anything.

If you want to PM me, ill pass hes details.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks all. Just to update you on the letter to RBS CEO re: charges and interest on Current account they defaulted me on as soon as I went on DMP. I have had a reply from Group Executive Office and they are are apparenlty seeking "a thourough investigation takes place"
            Does anyone have any experience of this kind of response and does it hold any water in terms of getting results ?

Comment

Each to their own mate. No two cases are the same.

Don't hold your breath. But lets see
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi All, a very quick reply from NatWest CEO office. They have agreed to waive all interest and charges related to my current account and have conceded that no interest or charges should have been applied since I started my DMP. My last DMP payment is due very soon and that will mean that I have fair and square paid back all that was owing on the overdraft via my DMP and not a penny more. I cannot believe they responded let alone looked into it and then cancelled charges. Not bad for a first attempt ! Next stop is now getting that debt fairly represented on my credit file !

Comment

Hi,

So some positive news re the current account in that the RBS people have changed the status on my credit report from defaulted to satisfactory as they said the account has no record of ever being defaulted. The bad news is that whilst they kindly took the time to change the status they did not use their initiative and change the amount to £0 as per the agreement. So another letter has gone off to the Group Exectutive Office today. They are also sending statements with an amount on it that bears no resemblence to anything GEO office has sent me so I have asked for written assurance that I will not be pursused for the difference in the amounts.
                  One thing though - despite the Natwest status being changed to satisfcatory my credit report has gone backwards by a few points.
                  I have also asked them to look into the AP dates on my now settled loan as it seems they have been dicking around with the dates and so in effect have extended the length of time that will appear on my file - annoying

Comment

Working...
                  X