GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script one of our debts have been written off - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one of our debts have been written off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent2much
    replied
    Re: one of our debts have been written off

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
    Fantastic News S2M - Great work, another DCA bites the dust..... (Niddy has such a way with words as Mr M says there's no pissing about with him, he goes straight for the jugular)
    yes he does , it sure put them in their place

Leave a comment:

• Miss Muddled
    replied

Fantastic News S2M - Great work, another DCA bites the dust..... (Niddy has such a way with words as Mr M says there's no pissing about with him, he goes straight for the jugular)
    Last edited by Miss Muddled; 15 August 2013, 06:33. Reason: missing words

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Haha. I never expected anything less. Well done you
    well done for your brilliant letter writing Niddy thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Here is the update ..
    14/08/2013 from Lowell group

I am writing in response to your recent correspondence and would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity t investigate this matter. Having reviews all the details, I am now in a position to respond.

In view of your comments and as a gesture of goodwill, I have closed the above account with immediate effect. Furthermore , the information recorded with the Credit Reference Agencies will be removed. Please be aware, it may take up to 60 days for the default to be removed from the credit file.

I apologise you felt the need to contact us in this regard and trust this action has resolved matters to your satisfaction , but if not please let me know.
    Haha. I never expected anything less. Well done you

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

Well Done S2M Music to my ears!

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Brilliant news S2M

Leave a comment:

• SA Gold
    replied

Nice one! Result!

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Here is the update ..
    14/08/2013 from Lowell group

I am writing in response to your recent correspondence and would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity t investigate this matter. Having reviews all the details, I am now in a position to respond.

In view of your comments and as a gesture of goodwill, I have closed the above account with immediate effect. Furthermore , the information recorded with the Credit Reference Agencies will be removed. Please be aware, it may take up to 60 days for the default to be removed from the credit file.

I apologise you felt the need to contact us in this regard and trust this action has resolved matters to your satisfaction , but if not please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

thank you very much Niddy, just read this to hubby and we are both grateful for your help as always, i will be sending this tomorrow .

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Send this to Lowell (edit KA to read the advisors real name)

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to previous communication, and in particular to your threatening and totally unnecessary behaviour.

You say that "your debt is still outstanding" yet I have evidence that is not the case. I suggest you go back to Orange and refer them to their conversation with my PayPlan representative, KA back on 19th February. They were advised by Orange that the alleged account with them, reference 1111111, has been written off. PayPlan contacted them to query this and they have confirmed that a decision had been made to write off the remaining balance.

I therefore suggest you close your account and/or go back to Orange and try and establish who Angela is, as she was the woman that phoned PayPlan and closed the account.

A formal complaint will be made unless you acknowledge your errors and return this account back to Orange immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I am here but I said before wait till lowells write THEN we'll sort a suitable response.

I tend to do quick replies on mobile. When I'm at PC I'll do templates but you don't need one yet
    Hi niddy only just seen this reply i didn't get an email telling me there was a reply that is happening a lot lately not sure why, but thank you i will wait and then post up here to update.

thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

I am here but I said before wait till lowells write THEN we'll sort a suitable response.

I tend to do quick replies on mobile. When I'm at PC I'll do templates but you don't need one yet

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

i don't want to seem pushy but i sent the information to niddy on here by pm as the email wasn't working don't know why , but i haven't had a reply yet , i know niddy is busy but i have seen him on here the past few days and i wonder if he received the two pm's i sent him

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Niddy i have sent the names to your pm on here , hope you received it ok

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Originally posted by IF View Post
    S2M, I'd send their names in an email to Nid
    hi , thank you i will do that then