GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello! Help in removal of defective default from credit record - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! Help in removal of defective default from credit record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello! Help in removal of defective default from credit record

the open gaol's in swindon

Comment

Oi, you thread hijackers ...

Quick update: the account (NatWest Current Plus) is up and running! The welcoming letter arrived this morning.

Niddy was right - again: a single default over three years old did not prevent me obtaining a full bank account.

Thanks Niddy!

So, it appears the corner has been turned. I will run this account impeccably for 6 months, before applying for any significant credit.

Comment

Originally posted by kraygerson View Post
        Oi, you thread hijackers ...

Quick update: the account (NatWest Current Plus) is up and running! The welcoming letter arrived this morning.

Niddy was right - again: a single default over three years old did not prevent me obtaining a full bank account.

Thanks Niddy!

So, it appears the corner has been turned. I will run this account impeccably for 6 months, before applying for any significant credit.
        . Well done. Now wait a few months then apply to natpest for a card and take it from there
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well done mate.
          Hijacking? Just whiling away the long gaps between updates

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            . Well done. Now wait a few months then apply to natpest for a card and take it from there
            Thanks. Yes, that's the plan. Do you think 3 months is long enough? Or should I wait 6?

Do you know if NatWest utilise behavioural scoring?

Comment

Originally posted by kraygerson View Post
              Thanks. Yes, that's the plan. Do you think 3 months is long enough? Or should I wait 6?

Do you know if NatWest utilise behavioural scoring?
              6 months mate, yes they have internal scorecards - Nattie is best person to ask, as he's ex natwest.... they still use the CRA's but I think behaviour score plays a part for pre-approval.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X