GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How long does a company have to register a default with CRA? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does a company have to register a default with CRA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long does a company have to register a default with CRA?

Originally posted by MLPA2168 View Post
    Yeah I sent the first post without noticing your comment on s.87/88 so edited it.

Is their only one type of default the send in the post then - the s.87/s.88 CCA DN and this has bugger all to do with the Credit Reference Agencies..is that right?
    why dont you scan and send it me

I'll then be able to help better before you do anything....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      why dont you scan and send it me

I'll then be able to help better before you do anything....
      Thanks will do when the company sends me it.

Cheers for all your help Niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MLPA2168 View Post
        Thanks will do when the company sends me it.
        Thought you said you had it already....? lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy

Not sure which I have - will send you a copy if ok ?

I find it crazy that I stopped paying in 2005 and the default was registered with CRA in 2010 !!

Makes no sense to me ( I should probably be worried that my current account is with them ? )

Confused

I WILL GET A MORTGAGE ONE DAY !

HAD 3 MORTGAGES WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OLD BUT NOW GOT MORE CHANCE OF WINNING THE LOTTERY LOL

Comment

lol I'm talking to two different users no wonder I am confused

Ok, richard please do mate

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem for you !

You are normally talking to loads at the same time lol

Comment

Haha I am that's the problem but not usually in same thread

Comment

Originally posted by Richard999 View Post
                  Cheers Niddy

Not sure which I have - will send you a copy if ok ?

I find it crazy that I stopped paying in 2005 and the default was registered with CRA in 2010 !!

Makes no sense to me ( I should probably be worried that my current account is with them ? )

Confused

I WILL GET A MORTGAGE ONE DAY !

HAD 3 MORTGAGES WHEN I WAS 21 YEARS OLD BUT NOW GOT MORE CHANCE OF WINNING THE LOTTERY LOL
                  I you have multiple accounts get your main account out to another Bank not connected with their group as they could/will offset any balance from one account to another which they can do.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                  X