GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default on CRA Report **Removed** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default on CRA Report **Removed**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Default on CRA Report

And there's an entry for last month in Green with 0. Is this some sort of clerical error perhaps

Comment

So Lloyds/Black horse have defaulted you in Feb 2012 for a loan that you last paid anything towards in 2006?

That is completely and utterly taking the piss.

However, you are not alone. Lloyds have done this to a few other people recently.

If you are sure the debt is statute barred then you need to complain that the recentlky recorded default is completely inaccurate, and by reporting it as such they are b reaching their responsibilities under the Data Protection Act. Then if they refuse to change the default to when it should have been in 2006/7, you complain to the FOS and the Information Commissioner.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        However, you are not alone. Lloyds have done this to a few other people recently.
        One example in this link: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4248

I think there may be another on here? And several more on other sites/forums.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Rizzle thanks for you reply, I can't really see how it can be anything but SB, but to be on the safe side should I do a SOR? If so is there a suitable template for this and or a template to ask the bank to correct the DN

Comment

Just one other thing to note, the entries for Black Horse are identical and neither show details of it being sold on

Comment

Hi Dobby,
              The Subject Access Request Template is here>>
              Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Subject Access (SAR) - Advanced Request

Comment

Good morning, sorry to keep on about this but I have just had another look at my CR and have noticed that the Black Horse account details have my address wrong, they have the correct House and Street name but the Town is incorrect. Does this also have any bearing?
                Many thanks in advance for any help. I have never challenged any institution before so this is all new so if I ask dumb or obvious questions, I appologise.

Comment

That is odd. Assuming it is your previous debt/account. But then, then duplicate entries and ridiculous default are oddities as well, so perhaps just another point Lloyds have misrecorded data on.

Comment

Hi, I have downloaded and put my necessary information on to the SAR, but i'm not sure of the address to send it to. Any ideas for "Black Horse LTD"

Comment

It depends if it's motor related but their main address is

Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN

Taken from here: --> Black Horse

Right at the base of the page in the footer....
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply, trying to sort out this now SB loan taken out for a Bike back in 2003

Comment

Well use the Cardiff address at the base if that page. That's the motor finance address.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK, Right, Before I send off this SAR I would just like to make sure of a couple of points:
                            My CR shows an outstanding balance to Black Donkey, the loan was taken out in 2003 for 36 payments, the last payment made was in Feb 2006 so it had not quite finished. That makes the first late payment March 2006 but the CR doesn't show anything until March 2008 it shows late payment by 5 months until Jan 2012 then Feb 2012 changes to 8. As its only been marked as an 8 for 12 months this means it will take another 5 years before its SB. Can I insist that Black Donkey correct this to show the correct dates which would make it SB or can they choose when to mark the debt as in default. If its the latter would settling the debt in part or full change my CR for the better?
                            Sorry if these are remedial questions but i'm just trying to work out my best options to improve my chances asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobby View Post
                              . Can I insist that Black Donkey correct this to show the correct dates which would make it SB or can they choose when to mark the debt as in default.
                              The default should have been marked at a maximum 6 (poss 7 depending on cycles) months after the missed payment. If they have only just added it now, you have justified cause for complaint.

Comment

What it says on your credit report has no relevance at all to when a debt becomes statute barred.

Comment

Working...
                                X