GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Flexaccount Overdraft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Flexaccount Overdraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nationwide Flexaccount Overdraft

Hi Roomtobreathe

Certainly try the FOS route - I only got as far as a threat because they replied to me before my deadline!

Most people accept they are responsible for their debt, but when finding they are in financial trouble (usually through no fault of their own) they are met with fees, charges and intimidation by these companies instead of the sympathetic response they are entitled to receive. I know that being unable to pay your bills coupled with the bullying and threats by the finance companies has given many a person not only stress but major depression and even to contemplate suicide. I count myself as one of these until I found support from sites such as this.

Unfortunately, many people do not have access to a computer nor know about these sites and suffer without any help - my heart goes out to them.

If these companies would only accept the dire straits some people are in and agree to an arrangement whereby they could pay off something each month but not have to suffer added fees and interest (not to mention the harrassment, which is sometimes the worst of all), I am sure there would be less people going to the FOS and less people citing unenforceability - not to mention the fewer staff needed to inflict this pain.

Ironically, despite all the money the banks have taken from us in charges, fees, interest etc etc they have shown that they cannot manage THEIR OWN money - unfortunately we do not have the Government to bail us out!

FB

PS Thanks, have now got smilies

Comment

Re: Nationwide Flexaccount Overdraft

Originally posted by Fleabite View Post
      PS Thanks, have now got smilies
      Goody
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X