GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Default removal - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Default removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Default removal

Cheers

I have emailed you over the information together with the screen prints from my credit file.

Regards
    Steve

Comment

Re: Default removal

Right so they *think* (incorrectly i'll add) that as the mbna entry has been marked settled that's it's fine to stay as Britannia now have a default?

No.

The mbna entry needs replacing like for like with the new lender details so everything should be identical with the name of account owner being the ONLY difference. There can only be one account - not two - thus one entry and the way it works is that the new owner overrides the last entry with their own

Bear with me I'll do you a reply in morning
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X