GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BRYAN CARTER SOLICITORS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRYAN CARTER SOLICITORS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRYAN CARTER SOLICITORS

Hi everyone just an update on this, I actually did receive a letter of acknowledgement off Carter saying they dont accept the content of my response and will be back to me in due course, that was 30th December.
    Niddy Im emailing Carters 2 letters over to you now mate and mine/your initial response.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEB71 View Post
      I actually did receive a letter of acknowledgement off Carter saying they dont accept the content of my response
      Unless they can prove that a payment was made (by you, or by someone acting on your behalf and with your knowledge and consent) more recently than August 2008, or that the alleged debt had been acknowledged in writing more recently than August 2008, Carters will have the p;lain choice of liking it or lumping it

Or do they pretend that the Limitation Act 1980 does not apply to their rapacious clients?

Comment

Cheers CleverClogs
        They sent me a statement and it was there in black and white mate to be honest I can't understand why they're pursuing this after its clearly SB, they're a pain in the arse.

Comment

Hi Mate

Send this back to Bryan Carter with a copy of the evidence - check emails for full instructions

Dear Sirs

I write with reference to your letter dated 2nd April 2015, in response to my repeated letters telling you that the account in question is in fact statute barred in line with the Limitation Act.

You state in your recent letter that a payment of £45 was made into the account on 5 May 2010 and thus you believe that the account is not time barred. I must draw your attention then, to the letter you sent me dated 5 December 2014 where you attach a copy of a statement for the period 5 December 2007 to 10 January 2010 and on this same letter the amount owed reads clearly in bold as £193.09. Bear in mind this letter is dated 5 December 2014.

Lets now read the statement you sent with this letter, it is from the period December 2007 to January 2010 yet the closing balance quite clearly reads as £193.09. So if the balance as at 10/01/10 was £193.09 and the balance as at 05/12/14 was also £193.09 then please help me out as to how on earth a payment of £45 was added because if this was true then the balance on the letter of December 2014 would obviously be £45 less and thus read £148.09.

I strongly urge you to seek professional legal advice because I am considering taking action against you for this quite deliberate and fraudulent attempt to deceive me. Not only is this illegal but it is a severe breach of your regulated activity licence with the FCA and thus I will also notify them of your blatant attempted deceit as well as notifying the SRA and other relevant bodies including the press (with copies of evidence).

I suggest you immediately close this Statute Barred account and write back confirming as much with a suitable offer of compensation for the stress, inconvenience, wasted costs and anxiety your illegal harassment and lying pursuit of this account has caused me. My next course of action is entirely dependant on your response.

I look forward to hearing from you in the next 14 days.

Yours faithfully,
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Was there any update on this one, looked to be getting quite juicy.

Comment

Still waiting to hear back mate heard nothing since I sent it I will update the post once I've heard back.
              Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X