GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script jeremy kyle and dca on radio 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jeremy kyle and dca on radio 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jeremy kyle and dca on radio 2

Hi all, just dropped in to have a read at this thread. I listened to Jeremy's prog on I player. I thought the DCA spokesman (Mouthpiece) did a good job in sticking to the party line. I agree Martin should have gone a bit more for the jugular.

I thought Jeremy Vine didn't do too bad a job in making him earn his money. As a random bit of information, those who know me may be surprised to learn that at one time Jeremy Vine worked for my old boss Lord Hooray as another kind of Handyman. I wish someone would offer me a job at the Beeb. LOL.

Regards to all, Handy.
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Hi all, just dropped in to have a read at this thread. I listened to Jeremy's prog on I player. I thought the DCA spokesman (Mouthpiece) did a good job in sticking to the party line. I agree Martin should have gone a bit more for the jugular.

I thought Jeremy Vine didn't do too bad a job in making him earn his money. As a random bit of information, those who know me may be surprised to learn that at one time Jeremy Vine worked for my old boss Lord Hooray as another kind of Handyman. I wish someone would offer me a job at the Beeb. LOL.

Regards to all, Handy.
      Yeah i agree with you handy, I thought Jeremy stood his ground well.

gerry x

Comment

anyone reckon it would be worth us all individualy emailing jeremy VINE saying we liked the programe that much but could he do another longer one on the subject and we could bombard them with our questions to the dca boss
        at the start of this journey i owed
        £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
        £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
        as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
        ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry View Post
          It was Jeremy Vine not Jeremy Kyle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console...ine_02_02_2011

Fast forward 1.10 minutes...
          Hiya, thanks for this - will listen tonight!

The exact point it starts is shown in the image below.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1381632
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I was just pointing it out for the silly people (me) that didn't notice the time was on it boss.

gerry x

Comment

They train their staff in negotiating to differentiate those that can't pay and those that won't pay

They are living in dream world!

I could sit here all day ripping this apart - what utter nonsense

"we will take you to court and take your house" - I cannot believe I have just heard that - i'm boiling red already!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                They train their staff in negotiating to differentiate those that can't pay and those that won't pay

"we will take you to court and take your house" - I cannot believe I have just heard that - i'm boiling red already!
                What about the bit "We only telephone customers to confirm that they are still able to continue with the monthly payments"...

Gerry x

Comment

oh dear what have i started now lol
                  on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
                    oh dear what have i started now lol
                    You'll be going on Jeremy Kyle..

gerry x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Sooooo, should we write to the beeb and ask if they would do a proper show with you vs DCA's.................... It would be a sell out and I reckon it would be 78 - to Niddy
                      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

here is a link to the website of the bloke who was on im gonna complain about a dca over the weekend for a laugh this is from there Q&A
                        Q. I have been told that if I ask for a copy of my agreement and include a £1 fee and this is not supplied my agreement is written off, is this true?

No, If you ask the creditor for a copy agreement (with a £1 fee) and this is not provided within 12 working days the agreement is not written off. It does mean that the creditor must stop collection on the agreement until one is later provided

Comment

sorry forgot the link,there is loads of ammo to use against individual dcas on there
                          http://www.csaconsumers-uk.com/frequ...sked-questions

Comment

http://www.csaconsumers-uk.com/page/...de-of-practice what a joke do they actualy believe the dcas act like this

Comment

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
                              http://www.csaconsumers-uk.com/page/...de-of-practice what a joke do they actualy believe the dcas act like this
                              LOL. I think I might start a society of Handymen, just to make me more legit. I will offer free membership to the first 20 members. Then take a subscription each year just for coming out with a load of bull that makes every fly by night handyman and cowboy builder look good.

Well I would only be copying the CSA. LOL.

Regards Handy.
                              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X