GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell and my credit file - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell and my credit file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and my credit file

This relates to debt 2 in my UE diary

Up until recently this debt was showing as a credit card from Lowell with missed payments being reported on credit file for Jul - Nov 2018. my belief is that this debt (creation) would've defaulted back in 2014 with everything else, though I don't have any copies to proof. I have sent a SAR to creation.

This week I had an alert from credit karma, and Lowell have updated the record (5/5) to show a default date of Jan 2019 with no payment history recorded prior to that date. I don't recall ever receiving any such default notice, and I'm fairly certain that Lowell would not have the legal authority to do so anyway???

Is there a way to resolve this, as everything else drops off my file this year, so to continue with this in situ till 2025 undoes everything.

As always, your guidance is greatly appreciated

Due to the sensitive nature and questions I'd need to ask, can you email me with a screenshot of the original entry and the DCA entry and then I'll guide you to resolution.

Don't blank bits out. We are DPA registered and it's only seen by me so your data is extremely safe & secure.

It's hard to resolve here due to the questions I'd be asking. When you email please also paste the link to this thread in it so I know what it's about as I get thousands of email.

Cheers

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X