GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script is this a DCA (NCO EUROPE) ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this a DCA (NCO EUROPE) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a DCA (NCO EUROPE) ?

Hubby got a letter from them today, It says
    We are attempting to contact the above named person regarding a personal matter and have been provided with this address as a possible address of our customer.

If you are the person named above please contact our offices on

0300 060 1049

If however you are not the person named above, please accept our sincere apologies for this contact .If you know,or are able to supply us with information on where the above named person now may be residing, we would welcome contact from you s that we may update our records .

For and on behalf of NCO Europe Ltd

see what they send next it is a Phishing letter at this stage?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

NCO only Debt collection agency not a buyer
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks, all our debts are statute barred we since last June, we have one default to drop off this August .

Comment

In my experience they were pretty ineffectual. I am not sure which of my debts it was but I think it was an Amex one they had- twice

Comment

It doesn't even have any info about what debt they are on about , but ours are all statute bared 7 years this June .

Comment

I am assuming the default is not related to your statute barred debts - as we know Doyle kinda buggered that up for us

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                I am assuming the default is not related to your statute barred debts - as we know Doyle kinda buggered that up for us
                no its another debt and comes off this August .

Comment

Working...
                X