GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA response - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Did Howard Cohen Solicitors or Hoist contact you again?

Di
    Hi

No, Howard Cohen solicitors or Hoist never contacted me. But received a letter from RobinsonWay in August 2019, saying; Unfortunately we have been unable to obtain all documents you requested, however see attached T&Cs for the account. Then said please complete the enclosed income & expenditure form.
    They also sent a copy of Barclays letter saying: historic T&Cs for Mr.Me. attached & We are unable to provide Varied T&Cs.
    That was the last correspondence received.
    I didn't reply for that.

Thank you

Comment

their problem not yours for now
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cas04 View Post
        Howard Cohen solicitors or Hoist never contacted me. But received a letter from RobinsonWay in August 2019, saying; Unfortunately we have been unable to obtain all documents you requested, however see attached T&Cs for the account. Then said please complete the enclosed income & expenditure form.
        They also sent a copy of Barclays letter saying: historic T&Cs for Mr.Me. attached & We are unable to provide Varied T&Cs.
        That was the last correspondence received.
        I didn't reply for that.

It's been a year since Howard Cohen sent you that Letter of Claim and they've not issued a claim.

Keep every letter you get and also update on this thread so you're prepared if they do decide to go ahead.

That letter with enclosures from Robinson Way in August is helpful

Di

Comment

Working...
        X