Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Citibank

Thank you Elsa, well Niddy is!
    Niddy, I have just emailed over the Comet stuff, not quite as straightforward as I originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by dibsthefrenchie View Post
      Niddy, I have just emailed over the Comet stuff.
      Nothing in my inbox - where did you send?

needs to go to agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have sent it again.

Comment

Hi Niddy, Did you receive the copy Comet statements?

Comment

Yea but doesn't mean much. I need you to explain to me if poss being you opened the account. Try and talk me through the opening of card then loan etc

For instance "I went to comet and opened a store card then got buy now pay later loan added" or maybe "I went in store got buy now pay later then they sent me a card" etc etc

As much as you can recall please. Then it'll tally with the paperwork

Thanks

ps email if easier. Fine to do that here till we establish facts then we'll de-personalise it all and add an update here yea?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okay,will email you, thank you.

Comment

I have received a letter from Cabot and they seem disappointed that they have not received a satisfactory response on repaying the ever increasing amount that they demand.

I have seven days to contact them or they will take action to recover the debt.

They have previously stated that a reconstituted true copy of credit agreement complies with the obligations set out in section 77/78 of the CCA, although they also stated that they were not seeking to initiate legal proceedings with this debt, it would appear that they have changed their mind.

Suggestions for a pertinent response would be very welcome.

Comment

Anyone? Pretty please

Comment

I have received a letter from Cabot and they seem disappointed that they have not received a satisfactory response on repaying the ever increasing amount that they demand.

I have seven days to contact them or they will take action to recover the debt.

They have previously stated that a reconstituted true copy of credit agreement complies with the obligations set out in section 77/78 of the CCA, although they also stated that they were not seeking to initiate legal proceedings with this debt, it would appear that they have changed their mind.

Suggestions for a pertinent response would be very welcome.
                    Anyone? Pretty please
                    I would send this if it were me---> CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you in 2 deep

Comment

Working...
                      X