GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Somerset West and Taunton Council along with Jacobs Enforecement Agents. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somerset West and Taunton Council along with Jacobs Enforecement Agents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somerset West and Taunton Council along with Jacobs Enforecement Agents.

HI all and Hi Admins,
    I'm looking for a good place to post. sorry I didnt come back a few weeks ago after my first post here in over 10 years. I've been a little poorly.
    Yes I caught the dreaded bug yet again but I'm on the mend now. The file for the problem I'm working on is now several inches thick.
    I'm on the campiegn trail again.
    OK what I would like is anyone in the Somerset West and Taunton council area with council tax problems to get in touch. I need the information for a massive complaint which involves forged documents and back handers. I am in touch with one of the local MP's and at the moment and have half a dozen freedom of information requests on the boil as well as a handfull of DSAR's.
    Briefly the new Mrs Handy lived in the SW&T council area until 2018. Hubby decamped leaving her with a 2 and 4 year old, this was just as they moved to the area and she had given her job with AMEX up. Well you get the picture.
    Somerset and Taunton Borough Council as it was then went into partnership with IBM and at a cost to the taxpayer installed a system called South West One.
    The cost was some 40M. In 2015 SW&T had to pay IBM 4M to get out of the contract as the system was more full of holes than the Fujitsui system that saw hundreds of postmasters Jailed or bankrupted.
    During this time payments were not recorded correctly, especially those that were collected by Bailiffs (Ross and Roberts) and not credited.
    so you can see the minefield I am traversing.

2017 a new company was brought in to sort the mess out. Jacobs (Illegally) employed to collect historic debts.
    the last 2 notices we recieved for which Mrs Handy had recieved no notification of service even after informing SW&T of change of address, and they cant deny it because they put an attachement of earning on her! were for arrears after she gave up the tenancy.

I wount be long before I go to the ICO. SW&T have not acknowledged reciept of her DSAR's and we had a letter from Jabobs asking for proff of identity for her request even though we had not made one to them. This is not coincidence this is collusion.

So that why I would like to keep this thread live. On FB a page called beat the Bailiff, I see hundred of calls each day for help. C Tax is such a grey area and Thank you Jerry of Joanna Connelly solicitors for your advise. Its helped get me a breathing space and at least Jacobs are sending me real letters now and not just stock format.

Te cheeky B*stards even proceeded to lecture me on the definition of a vunerable person.

Again Admins its that long since I did this Sh1t. I have forgotten how to upload links, Docs and pictures.

Regards to all, Handy (MK2 but still the original).

please adjust language we do have ladies on this site

if you look to the right lower down you will pin/A/smile use that
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry Tech Clerk, I thought I was being flippant, no intention to upset anyone. I will watch the language in future.
      Regards, Handy.

Comment

This is a shameless bump. I'm looking for anyone that has had problems with Somerset West and Taunton Council to contact me. It's something I'm working on and I wont let it drop! I've got an MP on side abut we need evidence, even anecdotal.
        Regards to all, Handy.

Comment

Working...
        X