GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Liability order from 2014 just served by Jacobs. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liability order from 2014 just served by Jacobs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liability order from 2014 just served by Jacobs.

Hi all, Handyman MK2 here. heck it was 2019 when I was here last. Lots have happened since then. Those who remember me from the old days, yes I'm still at Hooray Hall. The reason I'm posting here today is the new Mrs Handy has had 2 letters from Jacobs Enforcement one from 2014 and 1 from 2016.This is all in relation to Council Tax arrears.
    She rang them this afternoon and they told her there are another 6 outstanding notices from the same or earlier period totaling over 4K! This was obviously a fishing trip.
    Now before we met she had been paying off all the arrears Via Ross and Roberts. Now I'm going to try and get a list of liability orders from the relevant Magistrates court, I doubt her local council at the time will be much help. there was one occasion when she walked into the CT office with 2 carrier bags full of letters and accosiated bumf. even then they couldnt tell her what the actuall arrears were or how much they had accrued to?
    We got together in 2018 and since then she has cleared all outstaning debt she knew of. So this has come out of the blue. If I were of a suspicious nature I would say she's been ripped off by Ross and Roberts.
    So the point of this post, I'm pretty much clear on what needs to be done, but it's still worth asking for ideas and if anyone else has had a similar experience.
    Regars to all and TAI, Handyman
Working...
X