GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thinking of going Bankrupt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of going Bankrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinking of going Bankrupt

Elsa,

Yes there was a CCJ in place which they managed to get via Northampton without my knowledge

Comment

Staggering how many times so called respectable companies manage to play the system to achieve that. ers
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Riz

Thanks have edited now, not sure how the table got in there as there was no table in the email I copied across must of been some form of hidden formatting

I guess there email was sent in the interim and I will here further on what they propose to do about the debt although I have given options as that is all I can offer.

As for the DWP SWINE'S that caused this I have filled in the forms on the legal aid site and waiting to here back from them because if I can get legal aid I will sue them for the 4k lost support and an amount for there maladministration and my suffering I have all the proof that discrimination took place so hopefully that can move forward

Thanks everyone xx

Comment

Riz

That is nothing trust me, I can show you a witness statement off mine when I was fighting MBNA and there Sols OPTIMA LEGAL that is unbelievable if you want to read that or anyone let me know and ill upload it.

BTW It is interesting that they are not hounding me although I did inform them back in November 2013 of this situation, but they will not touch me because of that court case and the reprimand there solicitor got from SRA.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            there was a CCJ in place which they managed to get via Northampton without my knowledge

I don't like the sound of that one little bit

Why not ask Andrew what your chances are of getting that CCJ set-aside albeit a bit late in the day? I'm not sure if you can have a set-aside by consent order but at the moment you've got Hillesden/dlc eating out of your hand so anything is possible

Comment

Working...
            X