GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Restons (Cabot, MBNA) - help needed, please. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restons (Cabot, MBNA) - help needed, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restons (Cabot, MBNA) - help needed, please.

Hello AAD Forum
    Today, I've received a N1 claim form from Northampton county court, with Restons acting for Allied Global. I've not received any documents from Restons, AG or Abbey National (Santander) in response to the CCA request.
    I'll reply to the claim form, indicating that I intend to defend the matter.
    Apart from that, is there anything specific that you'd like to see, or guidance that I should follow from here on?
    Many thanks.

Comment

Please complete --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...rom-a-Creditor

and mail me the claim form and agreement (CCA info) please.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Restons are so snidey and do not always tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. Their witness statements have been known to state that they do not have CCA but it doesn't matter as you spent the money, blah blah. They are wrong.

Trust in Niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaroman View Post
          Hello AAD Forum
          Today, I've received a N1 claim form from Northampton county court, with Restons acting for Allied Global. I've not received any documents from Restons, AG or Abbey National (Santander) in response to the CCA request.
          I'll reply to the claim form, indicating that I intend to defend the matter.
          Apart from that, is there anything specific that you'd like to see, or guidance that I should follow from here on?
          Many thanks.
          I have now emailed you and referred you to our solicitor for more formal help.

Please look into subscribing AAD+ as your thread can then be hidden away from prying eyes

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy and AAD team

Have just subscribed to AAD+ via PayPal, after a battle remembering the old password for that. Plan B has been a star in recent times, and given me a bit of strength and encouragement to fight them.
            I'll open a new thread for a Claim Form from Lowells regarding an old store card debt. This one and the store card would've gone SB next week, which is a bit of a shame. However, all is not lost.

All the best

Swaro'

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hi Swaroman,
              Sorry you've received a claim (well two to be precise!)

Could you follow Niddy's link above and complete the claim received form to start a new thread for this one too.

Once that's done I'll copy it into AAD+ Legal Portal away from prying eyes.

Elsa x

Comment

Hello Elsa
                Have followed the link and started a new thread as suggested.
                Shall I also send a CPR 31.14 letter to Restons too, as suggested by Plan B re the Lowells claim?
                Many thanks
                Swaro

Comment

Originally posted by Swaroman View Post
                  Hello Elsa
                  Have followed the link and started a new thread as suggested.
                  Swaroman's claim thread can be found here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post555316

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
                  X