GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell harrasment - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell harrasment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell harrasment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    They seem to keep doing this, intimating that SB starts from the Default Notice or date of SRA default, a clear attempt at deception.
    There is a Statute Barred Final Response template: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...statute-barred
    ok thanks I will send it off to them

Comment

Whilst this is going on, cover yourself by making a Subject Access Request from Lloyds so you can see when the last payment was made.

If it was September 2008, then the alleged debt should be SB; any later than that, there may be more doubt.

Comment

Have a look at this letter by SH ----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post448450

This may help ....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Have a look at this letter by SH ----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post448450

This may help ....
          Nice recommendation!

The only thing is, though, to be able to use that letter you do need to know the exact date of the last payment or written acknowledgement. It is not a letter to use when you're only half sure of your facts.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
            Nice recommendation!

The only thing is, though, to be able to use that letter you do need to know the exact date of the last payment or written acknowledgement. It is not a letter to use when you're only half sure of your facts.

SH
            But would confuse the matter more .....

and do they really know what they are doing ?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              But ... do they really know what they are doing ?
              No.

Comment

Lowell I like them ---------> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...st+2007+deepie

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                  Nice recommendation!
                  for your help on this

SH
                  thank you for your help on this

Comment

Working...
                  X