GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Being chased by mackenziehall re EON - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being chased by mackenziehall re EON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Being chased by mackenziehall re EON

One of those difficult cases then.

With MH you are tempted to say ignore, and see what they do. In the past the likelihood of them taking any sort of legal action etc has been vanishingly small. However, I would hate you to be the exception that proves the rule, so I am also tempted to say go in there guns blazing and make them prove everything.

I think in the end you can only do what YOU are most comfortable with. What feels best for you.Whatever that is.

As said, a decisive factor may be whether they crap all over your credit file. However, that may just be a generic letter and there may be no default appearing in your case. Hard to say.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi rizzle,

Thank you for this

I think l will hold off for while and monitor my credit file, if anything appears or l keep getting letters l will review and consider contacting them following the suggestions you gave.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi

Update - nothing on my credit record. but had another letter from Mackenzie Hall stating l can pay £35 per month - should l continue to ignore?

many thanks

Comment

Working...
        X