GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shared Debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shared Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shared Debt

Well I would start looking at low percentage offers first.

It would depend on who was likely to go the furthest. Unenforceable debts would be last on my list, if ever.

Your CCJ debt being 3k, If you had the money I would offer 1k to start with, as a full and final. But nothing to the unenforceable ones.

Comment

Re: Shared Debt

I have a couple of questions still:-

1) Can i CCA? them, even though they have a judgement of £3400 odd pounds. (they added a lot of charges, when i first stopped paying it, it was £2700) - and if so, who does it go to, the solicitors, or the bank/credit card company.

2) They have refused an offer of £800 in F&F settlement stating they are going to get a charging order. This was coming from a relative.

3) How does a charging order help them, with no repayment at this time per month. what chance of them obtaining a final charging order and sale? (debt of 3k amongst debts of 30k. jointly owned property me and wife. 16yr and 19yr old dependents at home)

4) There is minimal equity in the home. nowhere near the amount of debt.

I have another offer from a relative to lend me some cash, but i'm not certain how much that will be yet, it may well be enough to settle all debt.
      Last edited by Moradin; 8 May 2013, 18:24.

Comment

Working...
      X