GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCJ worry - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCJ worry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ worry

Thankyou

Lessons learnt for next time

G-Man.... Hoping all goes well for you
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm more impressed at the talking potato myself
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yet more "Spud Bashing"

I definately wish I had come up with a different name now, Something you cannot take the piss out of ........ You know, Something like Carrot top.....

And i was lead to believe you were all such friendly and helpful people here
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Carrot top

Noooooooo
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You could kill him off and come back as someone else Carrot Top!

Spud RIP (ROAST IN PEACE)

Comment

Ok RESULT!! Of some sorts anyway

Because the hearing was in my wife's name but were joint owners of the property, i had to make a request to the judge to attend the hearing through the court usher.

This was granted and was allowed to have my say.

I expressed that my ex has no interest in the property what so ever and supported that claim with evidence that i have paid the mortgage for the last 5 years.
              Secondly that she had shown wilful refusal to pay any of the debt back and went to any means necessary to evade all her debtors.
              Thirdly the only interest she has shown in the property is to sell her steak of the house to redeem her share of the equity from the sale. (by the way i am in no financial situation to buy her out)

This is the out come.

There has already been a CCJ awarded and the hearing was for a charging order to be acquired on the property.

The judge says that the property is in no way at risk and that the charging order is being placed on any equity the other party receives from the sale of the house with no effect to me and my share..

A nice little outcome I think and has really put my mind at ease

Massive thanks for all the support, it's good to know there's people out there, that i'm not alone and genuinely want to help .

I will certainly be staying on this forum to offer my advice and support to others in any way i can.

Comment

I'm glad it turned out ok for you today......

Comment

I'm so pleased the outcome wasn't as bad as you feared G-man, well done
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That is great news G-Man

At least you will not be affected directly

Time for a beer

Comment

A good result, well done.

Can I suggest you look at possibly establishing the issue of beneficial interest. If you can do this, your ex's interest will reduce in direct proportion to every payment you make -ie- I did the calculation for your in the early hours of this morning. That %age would reduce after your next mortgage payment and so on......

It would be worth a free consultation with a solicitor to see whether or not you can do this now, and if not are there other similar options.

Comment

Working...
                      X